Monday, October 26, 2009

Getting back to life off-Cape...

Well...I haven't posted for a while now, but it's not because I haven't been up to anything...quite the contrary! Settling back into an off-season routine has been a challenge. (My season, as you well know, is summer...so the rest of the year, all eight long months of it, is my off-season!) Getting back to work, re-immersing myself into my church activities and adjusting to life in my "winter home" have been rather time consuming, but always interesting. Additionally, I had the pleasure of traveling to Atlanta last week for a wonderful visit with friends there.
Nevertheless, I have still maintained my dedication to ATC swaps, and present here the most recent card, created for a swap at Scrapbook Cupboard in Bridgewater. The theme was "Trees" and I knew immediately that I just had to showcase Joyce Kilmer's poem...an all time favorite of mine.

2 comments:

joey said...

Welcome home janice...joey

Judy Hartman said...

I was delighted to see this, Janice! I love this poem, too - I think I learned it in 4th grade- and i love your interpretation! As always, beautiful, thoughtful work.