Saturday, February 2, 2013

I'm back.....I think

WOW! It's been a very long time since I've posted anything on this blog...I think Facebook has gotten the best of me! With a new year well underway now, I hope to get back to doing some regular updates.
During 2012 I challenged myself to create an inchie every day...and using them to create a calendar in my art journal. It was an easy and fun activity, so I am continuing into 2013. Other artistic goals for this year are a monthly ATC swap with my friend Judy, finishing the scrapbooks I've started for my sons, finishing my Legacy Book and working continuously in my art journal. As appropriate, I will include photos along the way.
So....Happy New Year and Happy Groundhogs Day!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Judy Hartman said...

So glad you're back, Janice. Loved your ATC and will have mine out to you this week! Can't wait to see your work on your blog again!!